Enrich your Paragraphs workflow with features you didn’t know about
Paragraphs module is one of the most used Drupal 8 contrib modules when it comes to content creation. The module offers many powerful, but not well-known features that can significantly boost content creation experience.
By working and maintaining the Paragraphs module on a daily basis, we are getting many questions about how to optimize the content creation workflow.
In this presentation I am going to answer some of the most frequently asked How-To questions when working with Paragraphs:
- How to apply different styles to the same paragraph type? (Hint: Behavior plugins)
- How to reuse paragraphs and place them through a library?
- How to use Drag&Drop mode to better organize my paragraphs?
- How to extend paragraphs operations and convert one into a different type?
- How to organize my long list of paragraphs types?
- How to properly enable Paragraphs translations?
- How to configure my Content Moderation publishing workflow and Paragraphs?
- Extra: Future plans?